About > Standard Contest Rules
Occasionally, WDNA-FM Community Public Radio (henceforth referred to as "WDNA-FM") will hold on-air and website contests for a variety of prizes. When participating, please be advised that:
- Contests are limited to legal U.S. residents. Minimum age requirements apply; see contests for specific details.
- Only one entry per household.
- An alternate name will be drawn if, for any reason, the selected winner cannot or will not accept the prize.
- There is no purchase or pledge necessary to enter any contest on WDNA-FM.
- You may win only once every 30 days. Violation of this term may result in automatic disqualification for any and all WDNA-FM promotions for up to one (1) year. All federal, state and local regulations apply.
- To be eligible to win any prize, all information requested of contestant must be supplied to WDNA-FM if an entry form or telephone questionnare is involved.
- Winners may be responsible for additional charges associated with their prize.
- WDNA-FM reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of equal or greater value.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred to another party.
- Employees and volunteers are not eligible to participate or receive items provided to WDNA-FM from third parties for the exclusive purpose of promotion.
- All promotional items provided by record companies have been paid for by the applicable label.
- Contestants are required to submit their full legal names when participating in any of our contests. Nicknames or fictitious names are not acceptable, and result an automatic disqualification.
- A valid passport is required for international travel. Some countries may require a visa, and the winner(s) is responsible for any and all fees associated with the visa application process.
- If a promotion involves air transportation, winners must be able to depart from either Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL) or Miami International Airport (MIA).
- If a promotion involves travel of any kind, winners must be able to travel during the period specified in each promotion.
- WDNA-FM and participating sponsors are not liable for, and are held harmless for, any accident, tragedy, theft, misfortune, and act of God that may occur in conjunction with or during any promotion, and are not liable for travel delays that may occur.